Just wanted to let all the track savvy drivers know that we now carry Traqmate products
What is Traqmate?
The Traqmate is a vehicle data acquisition device that uses a high-speed GPS receiver and high resolution accelerometers to track and record the speed of a vehicle, its absolute location, and forces acting on the vehicle. The Track Systems Traqview analysis program uses advanced mathematical algorithms to translate this data into visual form where it is easy to spot differences between drivers, vehicles, and sessions.
Use Traqmate's unique modes such as Lapping, Drag Racing, Autocross, Braking, G-force, and GPS Compass to have fun, tune your car, or even find your way to the track! The Traqmate Display Unit doubles as a USB storage device so you can Replay Your Day quickly and easily.Data Made Easy
Data acquisition has never been easier or more affordable. Installation consists of powering up, a GPS antenna, and some velcro. Analysis is as easy as choosing your runs and hitting the PLAY button on the Traqview screen.Powerful Software
Our unique and powerful Traqview software maps the track showing your line through the turns, speed and G-forces as they happen, braking points, acceleration points, and detailed printable graphs of every data input. You can configure and add drivers, vehicles, and tracks, quickly upload sessions, and get immediate results. Share and Compare your laps against your friends, other racers, and even yourself. Use Drag and Drop Sector Analysis to see who is faster in which turns and why. Play back an entire race in real-time, fast-forward, single-step, and even reverse!Multi-Car Playback
Multi-car Playback lets you create virtual races between different cars at different times on the same track. Zoom in to find out why your car was faster last time or why your friend is faster today. You can even create a Theorectical best lap based on segments, combined with video this instantly shows you how fast you can be....in theory
Take your data acquisition to the next level with Traqmate Complete.Professional Grade
Professional race teams can't live without data acquisition. They use it to hone the performance of their cars and drivers for that winning edge. Now you can too.Features
* Drop and Go Stick a Traqmate in your car, turn it on, and collect data all day long. No sensors required.
* Replay Your Day Upload the data into Traqview. See your car on the track and your performance on the virtual dashboard. Instant Gratification See your lap times as they happen on the in-car display.
* Share and Compare Create virtual races with friends or with yourself from different sessions. Trade laps with your friends. Learn from them.
* Easy to Use No engineering degree required. The Traqmate Basic Unit has one button. What could be easier? The Traqmate Complete Display Unit is menu-driven with prompts in English. Just pick what you want no typing, no memorizing buttons.
* Analyze Zoom in on your lap. Single step to see G loads and speed. Compare braking and acceleration points between cars and drivers. Graph data vs. time and distance.
* Share Your Toys Loan your Traqmate to a friend or loan your car to a faster driver. Then compare their laps against your own. Even two drivers with equal laptimes can both learn from one another. Rugged Traqmate was designed to withstand the tough environment of a race car to give you years of service.
* Grow Want even more information? Add sensors for digital, analog, and tachometer inputs.
* It Gets Better Traqmates heart is a very powerful microprocessor so new features and functionality will be made available over time. Download new software from traqmate.com, reprogram the unit, and you are good to go.
BASIC Kit Pricing starts at $699.00
Call or PM for more details!